To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is for my Sista's!


A big shout out of Thank You Very Much to DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE for giving me this award. It totally made my day and gave me that extra special feeling. Exactly the type of things that sisters do for one another.


Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
As I have previously mentioned, I read many blogs and enjoy the great diversity that is this book blog community. Although I may not always be able to comment, please know i am always checking up on, the way a Sista should!
So without further ado, here is my list (in no particular order), and please make sure you check these gals out!
Zetor from Mog's Blog
Amy from My Friend Amy
Jill of Sneaky Momma and Sneaky Momma Blog Design
Naida from the bookworm
Keishon form avidbookreader.com
I'm sure I'm missing someone and I do apologize. Corny, but I do think of all you as my peeps, so go show each other some love!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Aw thanks sister!!!

Beth F said...

Wow!! Thanks so much, Sista! This is such a great award.

zetor said...

Thankyou so much Sis.

Darlene said...

Awwwwwwwwww, thanks sis! I'm so glad to have met you too!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks! Hopefully you got my email ok? --Keishon

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Congratulations on your award!
Thank you for thinking of me. I feel so blessed! :)

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on your award ;)

Passages to the Past said...

You're so sweet...this really made my Friday! Thank you Jenny! And right back at ya!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)